Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Project The Remote Influencer, Research and Self Directed Learning club.

I have created an offshoot from my Project The Remote Influencer group. The offshoot in mention is called: Project The Remote Influencer, Research and Self Directed Learning club. I know that this name is pretty long. That's why I used the acronym instead: PTRI Research Self Directed Learning in the Facebook page cover.

As the name implies, Research and Self Directed Learning will be the focus for this group. There are no costs involved for members wanting to join my club. I hope to have members from around the world joining this group. I am promoting Research and Self Directed Learning through this group. Society can benefit greatly with the work done by the group. Internet and offline research and self directed learning will be the methods used by the group.

Here is a link to the blog post. I will also add a direct link to the Facebook group.

http://project-theremoteinfluencer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/project-remote-influencer-research-and.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/645965778908281/






No comments:

Post a Comment