Friday, March 10, 2017

My consulting, coaching, training and tuition services for Homeschoolers.

My work can be of benefit to teenagers all the way to adult learners as well. I have conducted research into home schooling. My research in this area is ongoing. I had attended traditional schools growing up. I wish I had been home schooled. I grew up at a time when racist and other types of bullying were common place. Before attending high school, I had aspirations of wanting to become a scientist when I was an adult. These aspirations were knocked thanks to the bullies. This is one of my motivations. That is why I came up with School of The Remote Influencer - SOTRI.

I have been conducting my own self directed learning, research and training from home. I consider myself an adult home schooler. This is not such an alien idea. If an adult conducts their own independent study, research or scholarship from home, they are following a form of home schooling.

My service offering as highlighted in the title of this post, can help to develop future entrepreneurs, inventors, scientists, artists and other creative types, I have stated in my Facebook SOTRI online tuition services page, that I can help to develop genius. I stand by this claim, I can develop genius or something very close to it. I can provide the tools for this aim. However, it is up to the student to put in the work too.

I can provide my work online via the internet. This means that I can work with students across the globe. Students can 'like' my Facebook page. I can then provide help to the students via the aforementioned page. Students could also join my Facebook Research and Self Directed Learning club/group. I will provide that link below as well.

Here is a link to my Facebook SOTRI Online Tuition services page and to my Facebook Research and Self Directed Learning group/club page.


https://www.facebook.com/SOTRI-Online-Tuition-services-1836826846532502


https://www.facebook.com/groups/645965778908281/


My research has shown that unschooling ( a form of home schooling ) can develop entrepreneurs. The services I am providing incorporate my Remote Influencing system. When you add these elements together, the development of entrepreneurs, inventors and other powerful, creative types, becomes more of a probability.





















No comments:

Post a Comment